Dinner & Discussions! We have all the tools to make it happen!
Our Dinner & Discussion events connect professional, established women with ambitious and influential young ladies in the community.
The dinners will have specific instructions provided to the dinner hosts delivered in a special Eleanor Project gift box. The box will include dinner invites, instructions, place mats that are scripts for dialog, thank you notes and gift tags for the respective “small gift” that is handed to each guest at the close.
- Small dinners of 8 or less, with a mix of both younger women and those who have established community contacts will help create relationships where mentoring and connecting on specific projects can begin (Guest list and dinner invites require a 4-week advanced planning).
- The hosts or co-hosts of the dinner are responsible for the guest list, the dinner itself (home, local restaurant), sending out the invitations and leading the discussion from beginning to end.
- Every guest will bring business cards and at the end of the dinner will share an ”ASK.” This ask might include seeking new job contacts, expanding business network, working to launch or start a community project or asking the group to be involved in an existing project.
- The ASK is then collected along with business card and loaded into the Eleanor Project website. From that “ASK” selection, we invite the guests to react to one and help within a week.
- The ASK is key to the Eleanor Project-if the 8 women at the D&D continue to stay in contact for the next year the potential for each ASK to be realized will happen.